Our guest today is illustrator/designer/animator Alejandra ‘Aleloop’ Leibovich. We talk about how she went from successful commercial artist working with high level clients MTV, VH1, Cartoon Network, Nicktoons just to name a few, to kick-starting a fine art career and lining up and exhibiting in 20 galleries in only 8 months through a very strategic marking effort.
We discuss the power of self promotion and why artists get hung up on this very important aspect of their art business as well as many other valuable topics.
Discover how Aleloop moves her career quickly in the direction and to the level of success of her choosing.
- Discovering your market
- What are you selling
- How to get your artist website noticed
- Finding inspiration and creating with purpose
- How to get your art found online
- How to connect with your audience via your portfolio
- Developing purposeful art
- Investing in yourself – taking action to get the knowledge you need
- Sharing your brownies (this alone will change your business, really!)
- Self promotion the right way
- Getting out of your own way – conquering limiting beliefs
Learn more or visit Alejandra Leibovich at Aleloop.com