Today Bob and I speak with attorney Zack Strebeck about legal questions you have as an artist about your work, protecting your rights, staying out of legal troubles when it comes to others right.
Some of what will be covered:
• Whether or not you should form an LLC
• What to do when someone steals your blog or art content
• What kinds of things should be in an agreement that you sign
• Can you create drawing of a celebrity or known character and sell on your own merchandise
• When to trademark and copyright your work or brand
• And a lot more
As always, I invite you to share your thoughts, questions or experience with us in the comments section below.
Links mentioned on the show:
Strebecklaw.com/DrawnBySuccess – Zack’s ebooks and sample DMCA Take Down Notice.
ALawyerAbroad.com – Zack’s “digital nomad” lifestyle blog for people who want to run their businesses from their laptops while traveling the world.