Todays interview is REALLY special for two very distinct reasons. First, I speak with Designer/Author/Speaker and branding expert Jeff Fisher, the Engineer of Creative Identity for North Portland-based Jeff Fisher LogoMotives – Second, this interview almost never saw the light of day, as I almost lost the audio in production. We finally managed to salvage the recording. So my sincere apologies to Jeff for the long delay in getting this posted. I’m just grateful to have been able to recover this valuable interview.
Jeff is one of the nicest and most giving creatives I have ever met. He’s an incredible source of information as you’ll soon discover.
Some of the topics he shares his insights on are:
- How to charge higher fees
- Is branding overrated
- Using social media effectively
- Overcoming the crowd sourcing tidal wave
- How to position yourself to thrive in this new economy
- And much, much more…
Enjoy, and be sure to share any ‘AHA‘ moments you’re sure to experience while listening to the one and only, Jeff Fisher, in the comments below.
Books by Jeff Fisher:
- Identity Crisis: 50 Redesigns That Transformed Stale Identities into Successful Brands
- The Savvy Designer’s Guide to Success: Ideas and Tactics for a Killer Career