Finally! A Simple and Effective Solution To Making More Money This Year As An Artist
If you dread setting goals because your track record in actually achieving any of them is a bit spotty, I’ve got great news for you! We’ve put together a simple yet powerful success blueprint that will help you get more done in the next 12 months than you’ve got done in the last 3 years. And we’ve designed it so you can jump in and start at any time.
If you’re committed to making the next 12 months the time you finally obliterate the obstacles keeping you stuck at earning a less than desirable income or working on projects that just don’t excite or inspire you, then you’re in the right place my friend.
Introducing the all NEW ‘DrawnBySuccess Artists Success Blueprint’
This simple downloadable Blueprint will help you:
- Get clear on what you REALLY want to accomplish this year
- Focus and prioritize your top ten ’must get done’ projects
- Get crystal clear about what’s really holding you back from earning the money and work you want.
- Put a 12 month plan in place that will FINALLY help get you the results you want most
- Zero in on your ONE big idea that will propel you to achieve your best year ever
The ‘DrawnBySuccess Artist’s Success Blueprint’ is a series of 4 audios (almost 2hrs in total) and powerful worksheets created specifically to address the BIGGEST roadblocks keeping artists like you from attracting more clients and earning the income you want. It goes way beyond marketing, self-promotion and your portfolio.
It Cuts To The Absolute Truth Of:
- Why you’re still struggling as a freelancer or why you haven’t gotten started yet
- Why you are not charging what you’re worth
- Why you’re not finding enough of the right clients
- Why you’re in constant feast or famine mode.
Order the DBS Artists Success Blueprint’ now and also get access to a special 60 minute live Q&A call with Bob and Carlos. Where they answered the most pressing questions artists just like you have about attracting better clients, making more money and doing more of the kind of work you love.