In this Friday Hangout Bob Ostrom and I speak with special guest creative entrepreneur Kelly Phillips.
She’ll share with us her experience of leaving a six-figure 9-5 job to start her own business and pursue her passion, and steps you can take to do the same.
- Get a grasp on your financials - face the facts about your current situation so you can set financial goals for your business.
- Understand your BIG WHY – it will get you through the tough times and help you focus.
- Hone in on your target market - the earlier you do this, the faster you’ll grow your business.
- Do something for your business every day – working a day job and growing a business is hard, this keeps you moving forward.
- Monetize early - don’t be afraid to start monetizing your website or your activities immediately *big challenge for many new entrepreneurs.
As usual, we would love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below, you never know what valuable rewards may be had. just say’in.
Interested in working with Kelly? Her friendly, approachable style and talent for breaking complicated technology into easy instructions have made her a hit with her clients and students. You can attend her live courses or work with her online to learn exactly what you need to get that website into the game!
Heck, Bob’s taken her classes and can’t stop raving about her. We were so impressed with Kelly we decided to interview her and share her story with you. How’s that for a endorsement?